NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING
The Boulevard Neolonga
Quarterly, Saturdays 7:30 pm-11:30 pm
DO NOT USE THE POSTCODE, as it is too general.
Use the Google Maps link https://goo.gl/maps/J9q9F693LgBRv4Wk6
Dates for 2023:
Pop these in your diary!
September 16th CANCELED
December 16th CANCELED
A night of Social Tango to Alternative Tango music
**No Tanda’s or Cortina’s**
A creative space for everyone to feel free to enjoy themselves without the ‘rules and regulations’ of a Traditional Milonga event!
- All styles of Dance / Tango are welcome.
- Ladies & Gentlemen may ask anyone to dance
- Resident DJ Single tracks – dance as many as you wish.
- Well-lit Tango café area
- Atmospheric dance floor lighting for a sensual experience
- Wooden dance floor
- FREE ample Parking
- FREE Tea, Coffee, and Refreshments
- FREE Buffet.
Tickets at the door are £12
Appropriate club memberships concessions will apply.
Payment by Card or Correct cash.
Attendance at our event is entirely at your own risk. Tango Boulevard and its hosts accept no responsibility for anyone contracting illness due to attending our event. For everyone’s comfort and peace of mind, Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the venue, and we recommend that they be used as often as possible. Do NOT attend if you are feeling unwell!
TO MAKE SURE YOUR EXPERIENCE MATCHES YOUR EXPECTATIONS
please read the FULL info on this page
Information above is correct at the time of publication but may change due to circumstance beyond our control.
SEE FACEBOOK FOR LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENTS
We kindly ask that you respect our Etiquette
- All styles of dance / tango are welcome
- Respect other dancers at all times.
- Follow the anticlockwise line of dance.
- Do not weave in & out of the Ronda if in use.
- If you wish to stay stationary please keep to the centre of the floor.
- Keep Boleos & Ganchos appropriate to the floor conditions.
- If there is a collision please apologise to the other couple.
- Please do not Teach or Practice on the dance floor.
- Leaders please escort followers off the floor at the end of your dance.
- Refrain from promoting your commercial activities without our prior consent.
- Individuals who persistently cause discomfort & anxiety to others will be asked to leave.
- Please Inform the organisers of any discomfort & anxiety you have personally encountered.
If you are unfamiliar with any of these requests, please have a quick chat with Guy or any of our regulars, who will be delighted to help.
Photography: Photos may be taken at any of our classes & events for the purpose of public interest documentation & promotion. If you wish not to be included you must inform the photographer at the time or contact me stating your preference and I will attempt to remove/alter any published photos. By attending any of our events you acknowledge and agree to this policy.
The information above is correct at the time of publication but may change due to circumstances beyond our control.