The health and safety of our staff and pupils will always be our number one priority.
The New Normal will certainly be different to what you are used to however we must all adhere to the guidelines below to ensure we maintain a safe environment for everyone to continue to enjoy Learning.
- If you or any family member have symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT attend our studio, stay home and follow the latest government advice.
- If you become unwell following a lesson, you must inform us immediately.
- We will be maintaining the required Track & Trace record (name/phone number) which we will keep secure for 21 days.
- Lessons will be given using social distancing guidelines and our teachers have a non-touch policy.
- ALL dancers will be required to dance solo unless sharing a Lesson with a member of your household or social bubble. Wearing a face mask will remain solely at your own discretion. If you wish to wear PPE, please make sure to bring your own. We will have PPE available should you require it, there will be an additional charge of 50p per item.
- We continue to accept cash/card/contactless payment for private tuition. Should you wish to pay via cash, please ensure you have the exact amount required.
- We ask that everyone washes their hands and uses the hand sanitiser provided throughout our venue, including upon entry and exiting.
- To ensure minimum washroom use, the only toilet available will be the Disabled toilet. Both the male and female washrooms will be out of bounds.
- Please arrive dressed appropriately for your class (except dance shoes) to dance.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your lesson. As we only have one entrance and exit, please ensure you arrive and depart promptly. If you turn up earlier than 5 minutes to a class you will not be granted access.
- We have increased sanitising of surfaces throughout our venue, in all areas such as floors, door handles, toilet, sink areas.
- We have implemented a 15 minute buffer time in between bookings to allow our staff to clean the studios after each use and for students to exit swiftly.
- No food is to be consumed on site. Should you wish to purchase a drink from the bar, please advise the receptionist who will provide this to you in a disposable cup. Please ensure you dispose of this upon exiting the studio.